Digital Marketing Assistant
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to work directly with one of our Co-Founders to help us deliver outstanding experiences for our clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to work and develop across multiple disciplines including social media, copywriting, project administration, client experience, creative concepts and website development.
This role will suit you if:
- You’re looking to develop in your career within an ambitious agency; or
- You’re looking to return to work, have previous experience in marketing and want to get stuck in again
As we’re an agency that sees our clients as collaborators in arms, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where client service and quality of delivery is key.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from, and work with, people from across the business and benefit from a hybrid working environment.
Does this sound like the role for you?
If so, read on…
Location: Hybrid with at least two days per week in our Pannal, Harrogate office.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Holiday entitlement: 22 days, plus 8 bank holidays
Salary: £20k – £25k per annum dependent on experience
Role, responsibilities and key duties
Reports to: Director of Strategic Content and Brand
- Assist in the creation of content across multiples platforms including social media, blogs, emails/newsletters and websites
- Support with creative concepts and campaigns
- Responsible for marketing project data analysis and reporting back to the team
- Support with the internal marketing project management system ensuring it’s up-to-date
- Respond to and direct client enquiries to service-specific team-members
- Support the Directors with various tasks including taking client meeting minutes and writing briefs for the internal team
Characteristics, skills and qualifications
- 2 + years experience of working within digital marketing ideally within an agency or other fast paced environment
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Practical knowledge CMS, Adobe Creative Suite,
- Comfortable working day-to-day with Microsoft Office; Word & Excel
- Experience of social media, not just what it is, but the deeper knowledge of how it works and when’s best to use it for clients
- Knowledge of digital marketing and an interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest trends
- Organizational skills and workflow management skills
- Determined and resilient
- Self-motivated, a team player and driven
- Experience of Final Cut Pro or Premier Pro
- Experience of basic WordPress back end
- A degree in Marketing or a related field
This role will suit someone…
- Who’s looking to progress in their marketing career
- Who prefers fast paced agency life
- Who wants the freedom to create and make an impact
- Who prefers working across multiple projects
- Is organized and has a logical approach to tasks
Who you’ll be working with
We work hard, laugh harder and believe that excellent client service and communication is key to open, honest, creative relationships and business growth.
See if you’ll fit in by viewing our values at wejumphigher.co.uk/manifesto.
How to apply
Sound like a chance that’s too good to turn down?
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you’re suitable for this role to email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 8th September 2023